- Position -
- Salary -
GBP 40.00 - 50.00 per hour
- Starts -
Immediate and ongoing
- Duration -
6 - 9 months
Procurement Specialist required for 6 - 9 months in Irlam / Birchwood.
The Procurement Specialist will work with key stakeholders, account teams and suppliers to drive operational execution of projects, bids and other critical business activities.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Corporate membership of CIPS is highly desirable
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and some experience of stakeholder management as well as influencing skills will be essential
- Experience working in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution
- Experience with the NEC3 contracting model is highly desirable.
- A sound understanding of end to end sourcing and supplier management processes together with an ability to identify and capture incremental value in an operational working environment
Rates of pay: GBP 40.00 – 50.00 per hour (subject to experience).
Candidates can be engaged via Ltd Co if required.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (overtime to be advised as required).
Duration: 6 - 9 months with possible extension.