Project Management Consultancy
Mactech’s Project Management Consultancy service (PMC) concentrates on providing large multi-national EPC organisations with specialist personnel, to assist in the delivery of complex projects.
Successful project management consist of having exceptional people with the execution capabilities through experience and understanding to deliver projects on time, on budget and to requirement.
Mactech understands that staffing a project management team can be a complex and long drawn out process if the client manages it in-house. The number of applications received can be overwhelming, resulting in EPC companies and contractors HR and Technical Teams being tied up in recruitment rather than focusing on key project management areas.
EPC contractors can be supplied with full project teams and individual high level specialist including Project and Construction Managers. However Mactech has the capability and experience to provide personnel right the way through the supply chain, trades upwards and office based disciplines.
Mactech has extensive experience in working with EPC companies within the oil, gas, nuclear, power, marine, renewable and offshore sectors. They work with and on behalf of the client to ensure the highest calibre personnel are recruited for both short and long term projects.
To ease the pressure on EPC contractors, Mactech’s PMC manages the process of staffing a team effectively for the client by:
- Establishing a detailed job description with full involvement and approval of the client.
- Utilising very established existing candidate relationships and extensive personnel databases, Mactech are able to identify quality candidates that fully meet the client’s need. Whether this is through qualifications held, languages spoken or specific industry experience.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates alike through their considerable experience of providing solutions to the industry sector.
- Reviewing in detail all CV’s in line with the job description in a timely and effective manner prior to final submission to the client. Due to Mactech’s technical knowledge and experience they are able to filter candidates before submission.
- Obtaining client approval and arranging interviews (if appropriate).
- Management of legal obligations and risks. Mactech is experienced in working in foreign tax environments, therefore assuring that all tax legalities will be met for each in-country worker. Payroll is also managed, taking the emphasis off the client.
- Visa arrangement. The in-house Logistics Team have the ability to arrange and obtain visas on a global basis.
Mactech offers tailored project managements consultancy services to support client needs, with a flexible approach to provide full project management team or specific individual specialists to integrate with and strengthen the client’s team.
Mactech are able to supply various levels of the disciplines listed below including managers, supervisors, designers and trades.
All successful projects require office based staff to manage the key areas such as contractual obligations, HSEQ, financial elements and planning, along with supporting onsite personnel. Disciplines include:
- Claims Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Contract Managers
- Construction Planners
- Cost Controllers
- Document Control
- HSE Managers
- HSE Officers
- Procurement Managers
- Project Construction Managers
- Project Controls
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Senior Project Managers
- Quality Managers
To support EPC contractors on the construction side of a project are able to support and deliver the following management roles:
- Commissioning Managers
- Commissioning Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Construction Superintendents
- Construction Supervisors
- HSE Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Operations Manager
- Quality Control
- Site Managers
For construction site activities Mactech are able to supply various levels of the engineering disciplines listed below including managers, supervisors, designers and trades.
- Site preparation
Working with EPC contractors, Mactech are able to identify specific project management services that are required and build a specialist team with the skills and experience to meet project aims and objectives.
Complete project management teams can be provided for all stages of a projects life including conceptual development, FEED, construction, commissioning and operational support.
Mactech are able to supply:
- Full engineering project teams.
- Full project control teams.
- Full construction site teams.
- A combination of EPC.