Project Manager (HVAC Design)
Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater – Hybrid (3 days site 2 days WFH)
Permanent Opportunity – Salary up to £70k.
We are working for a substantial project that is building a new energy power station which is one of the UK’s largest construction projects. We currently require a HVAC Design Project Manager for cabling and associated support services. This innovative approach will help different contractors work as a single entity to deliver the complex installation of cabling and pipework in the power station’s 2,500 rooms.
As a HVAC Design Project Manager, we are looking for someone that has prior experience as a project manager on large HVAC projects. We require someone that has experience of NEC contracts and has worked in a highly regulated environment previously.
- Working as part of the HVAC Team.
- Aiding delivery of the design, procurement and manufacturing of HVAC systems.
- Managing the supplier partner in delivery of the systems and equipment.
- Ensuring large quantities of equipment to site for installation.
- The candidate should have 5 Years experience as a project manager on an HVAC (or related) project.
- 10 years experience in a project environment.
- Experience of delivery of +£100m projects.
- Ideally Prince2 or equivalent.
- Experience of NEC Contracts.
- Experience of working in nuclear or other highly regulated industry is advantageous.
- Experience in delivering safety qualified equipment is an advantage.
- Experience in delivering design and manufacturing projects.
- Degree level (or equivalent) or related subject is desirable.
In return you will receive
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance.
- Share ownership scheme.