Data Analyst – Bridgwater
Nuclear New Build Project and Surveillance Office
Salary up to £37,000 per annum depending on experience
We are working for a substantial project that is building a new energy power station which is one of the UK’s largest construction projects. We currently require a Data Analyst to support all activities of the Nuclear New Build Project and Surveillance Office.
- Administer and control project documents including drawing standards and templates from various internal and external stakeholders as per project requirement
- Analyse a large volume of quality management documentation and identify and resolve any document control issues
- Ensure completeness of all incoming/outgoing documents and that appropriate approvals are contained
- Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted, and filed in accordance with the relevant document management system
- Ensure correct distribution to respective stakeholders
- Proper registering of all incoming/outgoing documents/drawings
- Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required
- Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or project websites as required e.g. Microsoft SharePoint.
- Handover, closeout and archive project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements.
- Undertake project filing, archiving and handover preparation.
- Prepare document performance reports (status, progress and forecast).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role (preferably in a QA/QC department)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, previous experience of document control software is advantageous
- A technical background, knowledge of ISO 9001 and auditing would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the energy industry is preferred but not essential
- Critical problem-solving ability and a keen eye for detail to identify any anomalies
- Adaptable to change within the internal policies or the external market