**NI Surveillance Team Leader**
**Hinkley Point, Bridgwater**
**Permanent Opportunity – Competitive Salary**
Applicants must have Right to Work in the UK
We are working for a substantial project that is building a new energy power station which is one of the UK’s largest construction projects. We currently require a Surveillance Team Leader for the Nuclear Island to manage mechanical surveillance activities within the Nuclear Island of HPC.
- Monitor detailed programmes and identify potential issues ensuring the prompt close out of defects
- Manage medium and long-term resourcing plans, coordination programmes and support team within Quality standards
- Contribute information to reports, and issue and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Escalate relevant information which could affect quality, safety, schedule or cost
- A broad background in quality surveillance and fabrication in a highly regulated industry (particularly focused on welding fabrication, associated activities such as Non- Destructive Testing and heat treatment, coatings, metallurgy and materials compatibility and compliance with pressure regulations).
- Experience of successfully completing high value works (£100M+) on similar sized complex projects (£1B+). Nuclear experience is particularly advantageous.
- Experience of fulfilling the NEC Supervisor role as required under the NEC contracts
- Qualifications in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline with extensive experience of application to complex build
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage.