Pressure Equipment Surveyor (Nuclear Projects)
UK (remote working opportunity)
Salary range £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits package
Our client are seeking a Pressure Equipment Surveyor, ideally with Nuclear experience, however welcome candidates who hold the right key competencies in the role.
- Attend (chair) Kick-off & Pre-inspection meetings as necessary.
- Communicate across Suppliers, Client and JV
- Liaise with other lead specialists where support requirements are needed
- Input to Project Management reporting (PCB’s, Ops meeting) for any risks / concerns to packages / systems under your supervision.
- Review and approve technical specifications (General Technical documentation review).
- Review and mark-up quality plans for standard and non-standard equipment in accordance with the approved technical specifications.
- Create intervention plans in accordance with inspection requirements (Module requirements), Regular updates of the intervention plans with tracking of inspections, Areas of concern, NCR’s & NAN’s etc
- Working with inspection coordinator to plan inspector requirements
- Supervise surveyors and inspectors (including where required activity monitoring process)
- Maintain area of concerns / actions register, review & agree corrective actions in timely manner
- Review NAN’s / NCR’s, agree corrective actions, close out of all NAN’s / NCR’s
- Conduct inspections of all equipment (major, intermediate and minor assemblies. where necessary Manufacturers & Site as applicable)
- Witness commissioning and acceptance trials.
- Review, approve & Issue inspection reports as necessary.
- Issue final release certification.
- Review, sign / approved CoC as verification on behalf of JV
- Input into hours build up for future scopes of work
- Maintain a world class safety culture take responsibility for their own safety and keep those around them safe.
- Support of Module H supply chain audits
- Apply / Maintain authorisation codes required to perform above scopes.