Project Manager Cabling and Equipment
Bridgwater – Hybrid (3 days site 2 days WFM)
Permanent Opportunity – Salary up to £70k
We are working for a substantial project that is building a new energy power station which is one of the UK’s largest construction projects. We currently require a Project Manager for cabling and associated support services. This innovative approach will help different contractors work as a single entity to deliver the complex installation of cabling and pipework in the power station’s 2,500 rooms.
- Working as part of the electrical team.
- Delivery of design, procurement and manufacture of electrical systems.
- Manage cabling & equipment suppliers.
- Ensuring cabling & equipment is kept on time, to cost and to high quality.
- Ensuring suppliers have the information they need.
- Ideally the candidate will have 5 Years experience as a project manager on an electrical project.
- 8 years experience in a project environment.
- Experience in delivering design and manufacturing projects.
- Experience of working with European suppliers.
- Experience on a construction site is desirable.
- APM/PMP/Prince 2 qualifications are advantageous. Degree in relevant engineering subject or appropriate level of experience.
In return you will receive
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance.
- Share ownership scheme.