QC E&I Inspector
Permanent Roles – Attractive Salary package and benefits
We are seeking multiple QC E&I Inspectors (Vendor Inspection) on an a full time basis.
You will responsible for inspecting materials, processes and products to ensure conformance to Client specification and company standards.
The Quality Control inspector is an integral part of our clients supply chain for large projects and various packages.
You will have experience in:
– Inspection of materials and their certification
– Reviewing/Completing and ensuring timely updating of company production data documentation
– Inspecting and release of work packages/products including relevant documentation
WHO YOU ARE:
You provide timely and helpful information to the quality engineer and others across the organisation. You build rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way. You break down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions. You orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity. You know the most effective and efficient process to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, procedures, quality manuals and code
– Requirement to have a good understanding of Drawings, Specifications, including Low Voltage and High Voltage equipment.
– Panel manufacture and testing, High Voltage equipment, Low Voltage Equipment Monitors, Pumps, Motors, Generators
– Demonstrate experience as a Quality Control E&I Inspectors
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
– Working Knowledge of Material Record/Data Books or Life Time Records
– Have use of a Laptop and able to use with a working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel. Powerpoint etc
– Ability to support travel as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent & a minimum of 10 years’ experience
The role requires visits within our Clients supply-chain which is nationwide . The role will be predominantly during normal working hours although some out of hours working is possible. core hours range anywhere between 7 am – 5 pm.