Technical Team Lead
Grangemouth plus UK travel
Possible hybrid working pattern
Attractive salary package
Technical Team Lead required to support the Technical Manager with agreed performance targets to ensure qualifications, competencies and skills are maintained and assist in the governance to control company technical documentation.
- Write, amend and approve technical procedures and maintain, develop and improve relevant technical documentation.
- Train, mentor, assess and develop Technicians. Provide a good service to the company regarding turnaround on procedures, training and approval of Technicians.
- Provide technical assistance, deal with queries, support with problem solving, authorise reports.
- Liaising and working with other facilities to ensure overall company performance is optimised and knowledge is shared.
- Assist in company audits including NDT, ANDT, PSSR & LOLER.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Level II NDT in at least 4 disciplines
- PSSR, EMMUA, API, PUWER, LOLER & Statutory Inspection knowledge and experience
- Broad knowledge of testing, inspection and certification practices
- Experience with BE EN ISO/IEC 17020 and ISO 17025
- Experience within Oil, Gas, Nuclear Power, Renewable Energy sectors